Brownie Cheesecake Bars
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup butter, melted
2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
3 eggs, divided
1/2 cup milk
3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Optional: 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In mixing bowl, beat together flour, sugar melted butter, cocoa 2 eggs, milk, 2 teaspoons vanilla and baking powder until well blended.
4. Spread into pan.
5. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter and corn starch until fluffy.
6. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, then remaining 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla, beating until smooth.
7. Pour over brownie batter.
8. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
9. Cool completely and cut into squares.
10. If desired, separate squares and drizzled melted chocolate chips over tops. (Brownies do not slice well if you drizzle melted chips over them first.)
Store covered in refrigerator or freezer.