4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Pam cooking spray or canola oil
1 - 2 tsp Mrs. Dash's Table Blend seasoning
1/4 cup cornmeal
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thick or less
using a meat tenderizer hammer
- Coat both sides with seasoning, then cornmeal.
- Preheat large skillet coated with Pam spray or
- Fry chicken breasts in a until lightly browned,
turn and continue frying just until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Using the same skillet, heat spaghetti sauce.
- While sauce is heating, arrange chicken breasts
in a single layer on an oven-safe platter or individual oven-safe serving
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle liberally
with parmesan cheese.
- Place in broiler just long enough to melt
Serves 4. Enjoy!